Find a Synvisc-One doctor near you.


What type of doctor provides Synvisc-One?

Synvisc-One is typically provided by a specialist such as an orthopaedic surgeon or rheumatologist.

If your primary care physician doesn't provide Synvisc-One, use this tool to find a specialist in your area who provides Synvisc-One.

PLEASE NOTE: The list of doctors provided is for information purposes only. Sanofi is not suggesting that the physicians listed should be substituted for any physician you may consult. The physicians on this list may administer Synvisc-One, they have not received specialized training from Sanofi, and we cannot guarantee that they will provide you with Synvisc-One therapy.

Sign up for exercise videos and knee osteoarthritis information

email image Sign Up

How can Synvisc-One help relieve OA knee pain?

relieve OA knee pain Watch Video